Last week, Hudson Sandler was delighted to discuss the impact of COVID-19, changing customer trends and how this will affect retailers’ corporate and ESG strategies into 2021 with a panel of highly-respected speakers from leading brands in the Russian consumer sector.
Our prestigious panel:
- Maxim Kotin, Chief Storyteller, Dodo Brands
- Irina Antyushina, Head of Sustainable Business Development and Corporate Relations, Unilever
- David Henderson-Stewart, CEO, RAKETA and Pobeda brands
- Michael O’Brien , Senior Corporate Governance Specialist, BNY Mellon
- Rebecca Gudgeon, Partner & Head of Sustainability, Hudson Sandler